The UNOSPRAY electronic spraying system creates the optimal conditions for high quality finishes.
Its features allow:
- the recovery of the product not applied on the parts being processed;
- the substantial reduction of emissions of solvents and solid residues into the atmosphere;
- a higher production speed than other equipment able to offer the same level of quality of the finished product;
- an increase in the sprayed product / product ratio applied to the parts being processed.
The main elements that make up the machine are:
- The cabin;
- The transport group;
- General electrical panel.
The cabin has a large glazed surface, where the main spraying groups are located inside.
The groups are:
- The power supply and product distribution system;
- The air ventilation system;
- The air purification system;
- Gun handling system;
- The pneumatic system;
- The electrical system.
Useful working surface width: 1.300 mm.
Useful workpiece height: 60 mm.
Workpiece feed speed: m/min 1,5 ÷ 11.
Gun translation speed: m/min 15 ÷ 150.
Installed electric power: Kw 9.